All Luxe Custom Gems Jewelry is Crafted to the highest quality of 18k gold plating. Our jewelry is designed to be worn every day. Our care guide will help you maintain your jewelry to ensure its longevity.
Our gold-plated jewelry is made by electroplating 18k gold onto durable Stainless Steel. This process helps to form a durable, water-resistant coating that will keep your gold-plated jewelry sparkling longer. Gold-plated jewelry requires extra care so we encourage you to follow these simple instructions to get the most wear out of your gold-plated pieces.
- Cleaning your gold-plated jewelry regularly will increase the lifespan of your piece. We recommend using a professional, high-quality jewelry cleaning solution to clean your jewelry. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners that aren’t specifically made for gold-plated jewelry.
- Use a cleaning solution, warm water and a soft cloth to clean your gold-plated items. We don’t recommend using a microfiber or cotton cloth to clean your gold-plated jewelry as this may strip away the plating.
- Keep away from perfume, cosmetics and body and hair sprays.
- Store your jewelry in a secure pouch, box or air-tight container out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
*Hypoallergenic jewelry means that there is minimal risk of causing an allergic reaction. We cannot guarantee everyone will have the same experience, but we do recommend hypoallergenic jewelry as the best option for those with sensitive skin.